Thursday, December 04, 2008

six six

our little guy was six months last week. already half a year. jack had his check-up yesterday and is still in the 90-95%. the doc told us that if he stays in the 95 percent range he will be six foot six inches as an adult. wow... he thinks we may have a basketball or football player on our hands. d and i just laughed because we are about the most uncoordinated people you know. but in the back of my mind i am thinking this may be a good thing... scholarships are nice, especially if we have to use his collage fund to feed him ;)

so here is jack at 6 months weighing in at 20.7 pounds and 27 inches long. he is about two feedings away from needing a new car seat. on monday he made it up onto all fours so i am guessing that he will be crawling soon. he has turned into a thumb biter so the teeth are also coming. at times he is a total talker, laughing and cooing and at other times he is very quiet and observant. he seems to like his sister although she will still bite him if she wants attention. but i dont think he is too worried about it. he is going to catch her in size soon and then our house may turn into a war zone.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the photo! How is he 6 months? Love the song....gianna was dancing around saying butt butt...lol!

nisly's said...

I've always thought there is something very sweet looking about Jack. Liked seeing the pics of Mexico. I would love it if I could make that trip again. Think it will be a few years before I'm done being pregnant or breastfeeding (no, not prego now but am planning on having more)
Melissa

Dani Spivey said...

What a handsome "little" guy!