so here is a little sample of her humor lately...
- mommy i need to go potty (on our way) i had a little leak (in the restroom) its just a little leak, its ok!
- as i pick her up from the gym daycare she looks at me and asks " mommy you work your booty? "
- every once in a while out of nowhere she will tell me "mommy, that jackie, he growin up"
- and my favorite right now... we are heading downstairs and i have jack in my arms, maggie says "mommy you carry me" "mags you are a big girl you can walk" "I AM JUST A LITTLE KID!!!"
1 comment:
That photo is so adorable and the things she said! I love this age!Gianna is in my lap saying ...oooo...she has pretty glasses on! I think she likes the photo too :)
Post a Comment