Wednesday, April 07, 2010

we interrupt...

your regular scheduled programing to bring you this... Easter 2010. And since we are getting ready to head out of town for a little family vacation I thought I should leave you with some pics. We are tossing the kids in the truck and heading out to Phoenix so I can join my girlfriends in the tri for the cure, then we head to Mexico for five glorious days, then back to Phoenix, and finally home! 12 long days away from home, I am excited and nervous. This could be a bit much for the little punks, so wish us luck :) And say a little prayer for my dad, he is the lucky winner of a crazy blue dog for the time. Little did he know when we got that dog that he got a permanent dog sitting job...
So before I leave you I thought I would post a few from our egg dying adventure at Aunt Connie and Uncle Dales.



No comments: