Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

It feels like the holidays! Although we havent had any snow in the yard just yet, there is that crispness to the air. We have officially broke out the heavy jackets, hats and gloves. I have stocked the cabinets with hot chocolate and am ready for those snugglie snow days! Today we got to spend the day with wonderful friends and family....
There was snacking... and playing with our food!

There was some pigging out!
Then there was napping!

and a little bit of sneaking seconds on dessert!
As the year is coming to an end I find that I am thankful for so many things...
1. My fantastic family... they make every minute of everyday fun, crazy, & chaotic :)
2. Our spectacular family and friends, both near and far, and all the love they send our way.
3. That I get to stay at home with our little rug-rats.
4. That everyone is happy and healthy.
5. That I am done buying diapers!!! Well, at least until until my husband gets really old...

Sending our love from Colorado... xoxoxox

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Miss you guys! The kids are getting too big!! xo

Dani Spivey said...

I don't know what it is, but the picture of Maggie with the cool whip is the first time I see you in her. Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving. Miss you!