Today she is officially four and a half!
It is really really hard for me to even think about the fact that she will be five in just six short months, and that she will be in school full time. I want to freeze her, keep her my little girl, sassy and sweet at the same time.We always do a special dessert at home on half b-days but since she is a summer baby we took treats into school today. Mags wanted brownies, so we made brownie bites topped with butter cream frosting, strawberries and black-berries. They were yummy, I know because I had three, Jack agreed, and since he ate at least 5 he is our expert :)
When Maggie was getting ready for bed tonight she picked out a pair of buzz lightyear summer pj's. It is waaaaay too cold for them so I gave her the thumbs down. No real argument, I just got a loud sigh. When they were heading to bed I realized I hadn't taken a pic.
"Hey Mags... can I take your half b-day picture" She turned to me with a sly smile... "If I can wear my lightning pj's" She is growing up way too fast :)
1 comment:
She is growing up too fast! Love that sweet face! xo
Post a Comment