Sunday, April 17, 2011

March??

Can someone please tell me when we moved into April?  Where did March go?  Is it really already the middle of April?  March is always a little crazy.  Maybe it is spring break.  Maybe it is the awesome weather.  Maybe it is just me.... but wow!  So lets rewind and take a look at the last 6 weeks...  March started with D's b-day :) Then the cough moved in.  Now we are a healthy family (knocking on wood), I usually watch the sick-bugs move through others houses. My kids play with sick kids and remain healthy. We only see the Doc on our yearly check-ups.  Well not this year.  D got a nasty cough that had him down and out for almost two weeks.  I took a short trip to Phoenix with my brother so I could race with my my wonderful Tri for the Cure girlfriends.  Returned for spring break only to take Jack into the Doc.  He had picked up that nasty cough.  He was making his recovery when little Ms M started to hack.  Ugggg! The end of the month finally found us happy and healthy again.  BUT in between the coughing we managed to do this:

The garden has its hardy seeds in the ground and the other seeds are growing in the playroom.  Oh how I am dreaming of the garden.  We are down to two jars of our tomatoes and I dislike buying them at the store.  I do love the fact that as we loaded up the cart of this years seed selection Mags had tossed in way more then her father :)  there might be more then one green thumb in this house.

The kids and their dad built this cool club house... still waiting on the finishing touches but 95% complete.
as you can see he didnt want his picture taken.



Little M has acquired a desire to read.  She has several books memorized and reads them to Jack.








And as I type this my little Lovies are heading out for the maiden voyage in our new camper.  D took a day off of work so him and the kids could do a little fishing.  Me, I will be working Monday.  But don't cry for me.... mommy is very excited about the next 24 hours of total and complete silence... and the wine chilling in the frig :)

2 comments:

Nolan, Ceilli and Eoin said...

i so wish i could be there with you to share a glass...

(i wouldnt talk... so it would still be silent.) :)

miss you friend.

Franklund said...

Let me know when you can make it... I will send them off again. xo