How in the world is it already the end of NOVEMBER?!? I'm not really sure if it is that I am getting older, kids, or just our lives... but it seems that the last few months have past me by. As the holiday season is upon us I am wishing for one thing.... this life to slooow down a little.
When things get crazy I always try to take a minute to think about how lucky I am to have this crazy chaotic life but it is always on Thanksgiving that we take the time to say it out load...so here goes.
1. These two beautiful babies of mine and their crazy dad. I really don't know what I would do without them.
2. The amazing people in our lives. I am thankful for our friends and family, both near and far, and all the love they give to my family.
3. That we are all happy and healthy.
4. My running partners. I still do not like running but I do love my runs with my girls. Gina manages to get me up at 5:30 in the morning 2 days a week in the cold and dark to hit the trail. And I look forward to our long runs with Peggy.... best conversations ever :)

No comments:
Post a Comment