Friday, January 13, 2012

Twenty Twelve

2012 has started off with a bang.  Maggie, Jack and I had almost a three week holiday break!  Wowza, that was a little crazy.  But we had lots of fun, spent lots of time with friends, and enjoyed a visit from Grammy.  Luckily we had some amazing weather and got to enjoy some fun activities outdoors.  This has been our first week back in school.  We are slowly getting back into a routine and I am thankful for that :)  It is already the 13th and I have still not gotten a new organizer or even begun to think about our goals for this year.... maybe my first goal should be to post all those 2011 pics I forgot about :)  Happy New Year Everyone!  Lots of Love from CO!

1 comment:

Nolan and Ceilli said...

make sure you include an amazing girl friend trip on that list of to-do's!
I love your family pic.