Saturday, June 09, 2012

The big day


Little Jack Man!  He kept telling me he looked "awesome"  He will probably wear his suit around town for the next month.
The Pumpkin Girl!  I have been preping her for weeks to wear a dress.  When we were curling her hair she asked me if she looked like a princess... Its kinda a trick question with her, lol.  I told her yes, she looked like a princess, but everyone still knows she's a tough little girl.  That got the smile.  Although she isn't smiling in this pic, she was scared with all those people, I think she actually liked being all dressed up.  Curled hair, lip gloss, and a dress.... not normal attire for this little one.



 Little M and her Bestie Ian.  They still say they are gonna get married :)

LOVE!

This is how we found Jack when we made it home.  He was a dancing fool and tuckered out.  This morning he asked if we could go to a wedding next weekend... we might turn into wedding crashers.

No comments: