Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Merry Christmas

We weren't sure if Santa was gonna make it this year... but in the end he put a few things under the tree. Jack wanted robots! And more robots. And that's what he got. Little M just kept saying she wasn't sure what she wanted. Which made Santa's job difficult. In the end she ended up with an iPod to satisfy her music obsession and hopefully keep her from stealing my phone :) D and I haven't exchanged gifts in years. We take trips. We decided that the kids were old enough to understand our philosophy of memories over material items. There is no way I would remember what he got me for Christmas in 2005 but I do remember the adventures we had in Belize. So the kids received one some gift from us and a trip to see Mickey Mouse. Because as much as they are thrilled with the toys they received I'm sure the memories will last a lot longer..



No comments: