Wednesday, November 04, 2009

aahhh

I know some of you have been wondering why I am once again slacking on the blog... well, this time it was a good thing. I was on my annual Girlfriend trip and then my Mac was at the doctor. I finally took him in to get all the updates he needed and let a pro do some reorganizing for me. Let me just say it is the best money I have ever spent. The frustration computers cost me is just NOT worth it. And now I have this great computer that has tons more space, is quicker, and has new features (now I have to find he time to learn them :o). So I have lots of catching up to do. But there is a problem... It has been in the 60's all week and 75 this Friday! I can hardly believe it, November and I am wearing flip-flops! So it makes it kinda hard to sit at the computer. But I am going to try and do a little everyday, so check back soon.

Here we will start with our halloween preparations. Maggie and I had baked our cupcakes after dinner with the plan to decorate them in the morning. Soon after breakfast this is what I find... Jack knows how to get the stool out to get things off of the counter. This is not a good thing....

I think the little stinker is trying to get a cupcake... when he sees my camera he leans back to give me a smile... yep, he's a stinker because he had already gotten a hold of one!

So the decorating started, Here is my little pro.

Jack decided that he really liked the frosting.

Maybe she will be a pastry chef? She likes to decorate almost as much as she likes the final product!

No comments: