Friday, May 27, 2011

1095

days young. Jack-man is THREE!
He is the sweetest, funniest, snuggliest, little man I know.

Last week we were out shopping for all his birthday party gear. We had been to several stores, checking items off the list. As we headed for the register, Jack asked if I would hold him. I turned to pick him up and told him "Buddy you're almost too big for mom to carry" I picked him up with a big hug "You're gonna be three soon, who is gonna snuggle mommy when you get too big?" He put both his chubby little hands on my checks and said "me always snuggle you" I about turned into some blubbering fool right there in the check-out line of Hobby Lobby.

I have so much to post. Jack's party, Maggie's graduation, randomness, but for now we are heading out the door for a little camping trip. Enjoy your weekend! xoxo

No comments: