D and I were lucky enough to spend four amazing days in the Florida Keys for our 13th anniversary. Already 13! It was our first trip without the kids since they came into our lives. Papa and Grandma Franklund came all the way to CO to spoil them so we could escape. I probably don't want to know all that happened while we were away :) but what I do know is that it was nice to spend some alone time with the old man knowing that the kids were in good hands. So while we were free of the demands of our children I had some time to think about why I love this man, so here goes...
He provides for his family...
He is really really smart! And always makes me laugh....
He is really cute....
He made these two possible...
and well, we just fit together
Heres to another 13. oxoxoxox
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Love you both.
You guys are cute, and I love that you call him your old man here.
Post a Comment