Little Mags and Ian did their first 5k for the Susan G. Koman's Race for the Cure this morning. Gina and I had planned to let them run at the back of the runners until we hit the family turn around, we would then wait for our walkers and finish the race as a group.... well those two had other plans. When we hit our spot to stop they didn't want to... so away we went. Now the race was in Garden of the Gods and the first 3/4 of a mile is up hill. Those little legs walked off and on but they ran most of the first 1.5 miles :) They were the so stinkin cute! And folks I think it is safe to say we have a runner on our hands and she has race fever!
1 comment:
What a couple of studs, great picture. I can't believe they ran that far!
Post a Comment