And what have we been doing? What haven't we been doing? I realized the other day that I hadn't posted in over a month! Soooorrrrry! But we have been crazy busy soaking up every last bit of summer. I have so many things to post from B-days and such, which I promise to do this week, but until then here goes....
We went to Santa's workshop with our little buddies Cody and Logan. The girl likes her rides... which makes me extremely happy because I need a good roller-coaster buddy :)
We have been to baseball games to celebrate friends birthdays...
We got to watch the Tour de Colorado from our neighbors yard.... talk about awesome seats.
We have become chicken farmers.... more on that later :)
The kids are taking after Uncle Bret and climbing walls at the Ride for Heroes after party.
and well.... just being cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment