Sunday, May 03, 2009

the count down begins

to my babys first birthday! i am still wondering were this past year went. i was putting some pics together for his first-year slideshow and i am just amazed with this little guy. he is so sweet and so stubborn! he is starting to hold his own with his sister. i am just waiting for the day that the fists start to fly. i am thinking oh lordy help me because these two may be a lot to handle. but here is just one little photo from this week. i just want to gobble him up!

2 comments:

melissa said...

Seriously…where did it go?

nisly's said...

I'm wondering how I'm going to love the next one(s) as much as I do these two - so it's encouraging to hear how crazy you are about Jack.
Are you still planning a trip to Seattle?