We are leaving the store and there is this huge snowy-icey mass in the parking lot. Maggie is so intrigued with it. Finally I get her in the car, as we drive away she asks if it will be there next time, No honey the weather is getting warm and it will melt. I like it when it is warm she says, do you like it when it is warm? I do but I also like the snow, I think it is very pretty, do you like the snow I ask. Hmmmmm (long pause) no it gets my favorite shoes all wet and yucky. So folks we will be moving to Florida next winter, where my girl can wear her blue canvas vans, minus the wet yuck!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
what is it...
...with me and Mondays? Really, I want to skip the remaining Mondays for this month. So the last week ended on a good note. Finally just went with two separate photos of the kids and even got the cards ordered. The weather turned super nice, 50's, and we got to spend some time playing outside. Uncle Bret came to town. Things were good. Then I sat down at the computer last night and read the email that the kids BIG gift this year was damaged in shipment and that they were refunding my cc because they are currently out of stock!! Noooooo! Then I open my cards and Maggies is off center. OK Wendy count to ten, let out a big sigh..... If this is all that is wrong in my life I am one lucky girl. So here on a positive note is a story about a Colorado little girl.
We are leaving the store and there is this huge snowy-icey mass in the parking lot. Maggie is so intrigued with it. Finally I get her in the car, as we drive away she asks if it will be there next time, No honey the weather is getting warm and it will melt. I like it when it is warm she says, do you like it when it is warm? I do but I also like the snow, I think it is very pretty, do you like the snow I ask. Hmmmmm (long pause) no it gets my favorite shoes all wet and yucky. So folks we will be moving to Florida next winter, where my girl can wear her blue canvas vans, minus the wet yuck!
We are leaving the store and there is this huge snowy-icey mass in the parking lot. Maggie is so intrigued with it. Finally I get her in the car, as we drive away she asks if it will be there next time, No honey the weather is getting warm and it will melt. I like it when it is warm she says, do you like it when it is warm? I do but I also like the snow, I think it is very pretty, do you like the snow I ask. Hmmmmm (long pause) no it gets my favorite shoes all wet and yucky. So folks we will be moving to Florida next winter, where my girl can wear her blue canvas vans, minus the wet yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment