Wow! What a year. I was trying to think of one word that represented our year. At first I thought "ouch" because as I looked at our pictures there were lots of scraped up faces, broken bones, and I feel like we paid a lot of medical bills. But that seemed not to really sum it all up. So I thought a little harder, took another look, and I am gonna say that it was a year of "firsts".
First:
steps
broken arm
bike
rafting trip
camping trip
black eye
words
self haircut
But there were lots of things that seemed to repeat themselves... the smiles, the laughter, the adventures, and cupcakes. I feel like we made a lot of cupcakes this year... so do my jeans. Here is to a great 2009, may the next year be just a wonderful!
*turn off the slide show volume. The song I wanted isnt on our itunes so I put it on the blog. ;0
1 comment:
Love the slide show! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment