Saturday, January 02, 2010
resolutions...
I would like to know who came up with the idea of a New Years Resolution? Who was the guy that thought on the first of every year that we should resolve to better ourselves, fix whats wrong, make a change. What if I like what is wrong with me? It makes me who I am. I am a procrastinator, but ya know what, I work better under pressure, I like having my plate spilling over. Dustan is the know-it-all, drives me crazy, but entertains our friends, so why change? And what about those who slack off by the end of the month? You get to wait until a new year to try again? So this year I am going to resolve to evolve. I am going to procrastinate just a little bit longer on the things that I need to do.... because it leaves more time for things like this... wrestling!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment