Monday, January 24, 2011

how has it been

22 days since my last post? really? three weeks? were has the time gone? We got back from AZ 14 days ago and it is a blurry 14 days....  D was on-call for a week, m had a cough that was passed on to jack, school is back in session, swim lessons, b-days, and well... life.  So here we are 1-24-11 and I am off to a good start with those resolutions :)


Month one and our first family photo!
 According to my nike+ I have ran 24 miles.  6 runs, 4 of which were done in az.  it is much easier to head out the door when there are grandparents happy to take the kids.  I have attempted to run on the treadmill a few times but quickly confirmed that I hate running in place.  give me the cold outdoors any day :)

and that thing about getting organized... well that one may take a little more effort.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Miss you guys!