...we had on our trip to AZ. I really didn't think that I had taken that many photos. But I guess 92 is a good number. Here are just a few.
We got to spend a day at the AZ zoo with lots of friends. There were 6 of us moms, all long time friends, I have known 3 from high school, 2 from Jr. high, and one from grade school. I am one lucky girl to still know these beautiful ladies... and their kids are a super bonus! Some how I missed out on the kids group shot so someone send one my way...
grammy supplied sparklers... think safety
the only kids at the fountain crazy enough to get in. or maybe we were the only crazy parents allowing there kids to get wet! either way it was fun...
the kids got to take a ride with grandpa on uncle curt's cool scooter. they were on their way to vegas so we stopped by to wish them luck. unfortunately none of them came home with a pot of gold :(
there were some music lessons....
and a super fun picnic at the park. we got to spend the day with grandma, papa, and grammy at encanto park. my gram used to take us kids there back in the day. such a fun place. jack rode the space ride three times before we got him off....
little miss m and her bossiness assigned everyone their seat on the train... I got to sit in front so I could use my camera, lucky for me because I got to take pictures of this happy little girl snuggled in with grammy :)
wow... what a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment