Thursday, September 03, 2009

cat tails

I finally discovered an activity that I can do with both kids and the dog and still keep my sanity... hiking. I attempted the park one afternoon. Upon our arrival home I told my loving husband that "I will never bleeping do that again!" It had nothing to do with the dog or my children it was all the people that wanted to pet the puppy. It is hard to chase after your fifteen month old while being polite to strangers. Everyone, and I mean everyone we saw had to come over and pet Blue. It was so insane that unfortunately Blue has been left behing lately. Well the other day we did a great little hike and stopped at the duck pond to have lunch and let the kids play. Gina taught Maggie and Ian about cat tails and how much fun it is to pull them apart and let the fuzz fly away....
Maggie and her cattail

Ian and Mags tossing rocks into the pond

Blue checking out all the yummy looking ducks

Jack taking a snooze


And a note to self: dont let your three year old in your car with a cattail... it is a bugger to get out!

1 comment:

claubmeier said...

I love the one of Jack tuckered out in the stroller! Sweet boy!