Sunday, September 13, 2009

Keep them...

...BOUNCING! The kids and I did the Colorado Springs Breast Cancer Walk today. We walked in a group of fifteen amoung 7,000+ people today. It was a sea of pink. It was a beautiful walk through Garden of the Gods. It took us a little longer this year, at different times both kids wanted to get out of the stroller and walk... which is the point, right?

Jack getting some protein to keep up his energy.

Maggie walking our friends puppy daisy... she was such a good little helper.

Jack walking with Sara....

and us!

5 comments:

Dot said...

Is that puppy a cavalier king charles spaniel? It looks exactly like Kingsley!! :) Love looking at the pictures Wendy!!!

Franklund said...

Hi Dot, I believe she said it was a brittany spaniel... but yes she does look like Kingsley. I am glad you visit the blog!

Anonymous said...

i visit the blog almost daily :) so keep it up...LOVE IT!!!

Dot said...

Haha...not sure how that comment became anonymous, but it was me :)

Franklund said...

awww, and I thought maybe it was Brad Pitt or Matthew McConaughey checking on me.