Monday, September 21, 2009

a little bit of fun

We had a chance to spend the last five days at the Hostetlers (yes, I was breaking my own rules about time) and there was a little bit of fun going on. Dust and Denny did a little hunting during the day and the kids and I had some fun of our own. Jen is back at work so I got to experience what life is like with four kids and three dogs. Lordy lordy it was a little crazy a times but thank goodness I came prepared...I now have a new appreciation for the bounce house, sprinkles for cupcakes and magic noodles. Here is a little photo overload but there were way too many to choose from.

Here is my little Jake-Jake. You just want to squeeze him...

Little M and Emma messing with the chickens

and the boys returning from our walk.

Note to self: Never ever ever try to take three dogs and four kids for a walk, you dont have enough eyeballs!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You are a brave lady, but I bet you had lots of fun! :)