Monday, October 05, 2009

hot, hOT, HOT!!!

Did I mention that Phoenix was hot? Holy canoli I thought my poor babies were going to turn into crispy critters. By 9:30 am I would have to make them return to the airconditioned house because their poor little faces would be turning red. I dont remember it being like this when I was a kid...
I was kinda bad about taking pictures while I was there. I have several to share but for now it is just going to be a few. These are from our day with GG, my Gram, the kids Great Gram, and let me tell ya she is one awesome lady. She was watching M and J's cousin Luke, he is two weeks older then M and full of energy. I truly dont know how GG was keeping up. I mean she is ** years old. (I could tell you her real age, but I am guessing since there has been a "?" candle on her cake for as long as I can remember, that it is confidential). Maybe it is because she raised five boys, maybe it was the eleven grandkids, maybe it is the sixteen great-grandkids, or maybe it was the 30+ years that she chased all those kindergarteners around, I really dont know but wow, is she good!

Maggie and Luke, jumping on Grams bed...

Jack resting from what I dont know.. maybe the heat ;)

I loved this... GG pushing Jack in the swing, she had him in full giggles, did I mention how awesome she is?

check out the pink checks on this little girl...

and notice the perfectly non-flushed ones on this little boy....

No comments: