kinda gross...licking the snow off of the patio chairs. I mean these things sit on their patio 365 days a year. And who knows if they ever get cleaned. grOOOss! But at least they are building up their immune systems.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Mother Nature...
... what is wrong with you? Snow on the 9th of October? Are you kidding me? What the.... I should have at least three more weeks of Fall!!!!!! Dont you know it is my favorite, I mean favorite time of year! I am soooo not ready for this. Thank goodness that M and Ian didnt seem to mind. Nope not at all. Maggie was running around like a crazy loon in the yard. It was a light dusting but enough for me to be a little sad. So what do you do? You bundle those babies up and send them outside.... while Gina and I are nice and cozy in the warm house... hey, dont think that... we could see them out the window... and that is how I knew they were doing this....


kinda gross...licking the snow off of the patio chairs. I mean these things sit on their patio 365 days a year. And who knows if they ever get cleaned. grOOOss! But at least they are building up their immune systems.
kinda gross...licking the snow off of the patio chairs. I mean these things sit on their patio 365 days a year. And who knows if they ever get cleaned. grOOOss! But at least they are building up their immune systems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is gross, but makes for a cute photo! Miss you guys!
We miss you guys too.... want to come play in the snow?
Post a Comment