Let me share a little bit of my life with you... D and Grandpa are at the park with the kids, I am at home finishing up dinner. I hear some commotion at the front gate and then Little M and D come in the front door. "Whats up?" I ask. " Mags needs to use the restroom" D tells me. Maggie enters the restroom and D heads out the backdoor. Soon M is yelling for help. Usually we stay out of the restroom because she now tells you she need picey (privacy), but here she is hollering for me, so I enter, and proceed to help her get her pants back up. This is when she looks at me with that serious face and says "Daddy is gonna kill my dog." No excitement to her voice, just spoken like a fact. "No honey, he was probably just frustrated, he wont kill Blue" Thats when she looks me in the eye and says "She's an a$$hole... darn dog"..... and folks.... this is my life!
Thursday, October 08, 2009
repeat
Let me share a little bit of my life with you... D and Grandpa are at the park with the kids, I am at home finishing up dinner. I hear some commotion at the front gate and then Little M and D come in the front door. "Whats up?" I ask. " Mags needs to use the restroom" D tells me. Maggie enters the restroom and D heads out the backdoor. Soon M is yelling for help. Usually we stay out of the restroom because she now tells you she need picey (privacy), but here she is hollering for me, so I enter, and proceed to help her get her pants back up. This is when she looks at me with that serious face and says "Daddy is gonna kill my dog." No excitement to her voice, just spoken like a fact. "No honey, he was probably just frustrated, he wont kill Blue" Thats when she looks me in the eye and says "She's an a$$hole... darn dog"..... and folks.... this is my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know I'm not supposed to laugh, but I am. I love it. Oh the cursing stories I could tell you!
lol! I just spit my drink out! I can totally picture this :)
The best part was D's response to my question of whats was up... Maggie, restroom, nothing about the dog. I am still laughing and probably will until she uses that language in public. ;)
That is too funny!!
Post a Comment