Thursday, October 15, 2009
Lazy
I have no excuss for not posting any photos this week... other then pure laziness... sorry! The cold weather does it to me. And I am sooooo happy to say that fall has returned to us. Minus some of those beautiful leaves, but hey, I am not complaining. Last Saturday was like winter slapped us in the face. It was a whopping 26 degrees and a sheet of ice outside. We were scheduled to do the Panarathon 5K to fight hunger. After watching the weather report D and I decided that he would stay in the nice and warm house with the kids and I would join our friends to freeze our booties off. Luckily while I stood in the cold trying to scrape the ice off my windshield and using language that is not appropriate for my childrens ears I got the call that the race was cancelled. No complaints here... I just moezied back into my nice warm house and joined the family for a lazy day. It was so lazy that the kids never made it out of their PJs. They were happy to run around in their footy PJs all day long and return to bed in them. It gave my poor washer a good break. And look at these two... makes you want to put on your footy pjs and grab a book doesnt it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So Dustin is a runner now too?
Dustan is the runner... me not so much. He is the crazy one that will trail run on his lunch hour if he is up the pass. I just wish...
I love this photo...so sweet!
Post a Comment