1. our kids rocked the road trip. Twelve hours each way and only one melt-down each. Maggie's was far more entertaining then Jacks...
2. The mosquitos love the girls in this family... the boys, not so much.
3. I need a point-n-shoot camera. Most of the pics I took were with Lee's camera. (PS please send copies)
4. My little pumpkin-girl is amazingly adorable in a dress. She hasn't been in one since she started dressing herself. BUT, she picked out three at the store, maybe the tides are turning (?)
5. Blue dog does not like thunderstorms or fireworks.
6. Jack-man on a trampoline will make you laugh until you almost wet your pants.
7. You can forget my husband and Papa at the fishing hole for over 1.5 hours past the agreed upon time and they don't even notice.
8. D and Papa can get an extra 1.5 hours of fishing and it will still take you another 1.25 to get them in the car :)
9. Jack at the age of two can follow directions and drive the pontoon boat all by himself... until he falls asleep at the wheel... really!
10. working on a research paper while on vacation doesn't work.... but swimming in a lake isn't so bad.
and as you can see this camera of mine didn't make it out of the bag very often...
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun!! I need to see a photo of Maggie in a dress :) I found a spiderman pencil holder I have to send her before she gets all girly! :)xo
I am still angry at myself for leaving my camera in the car! She kept lifting her dress over her head, it was 94 degrees, half the wedding was laughing...
miss you guys! xo
Post a Comment