Thursday, July 29, 2010

the Mags

giving me her Hulk pose

The count down to her birthday has officially started. We started last week... 11 days to your party and 13 til your actual birthday... but mom, its sooooo faaaaar awaaaay! Now that she is able to count it down on her own two hands its seems so much closer now :) Mags has been asking for a lion cake for the last 8 months. So what are we planning? Well, the circus is coming to town... right to our own backyard! We have some really fun and cute things planned for the day, but best of all we have a face painter coming in all the way from AZ... I jokingly asked Siobhan to come and do the face painting (she is a pro) and what do I get? Not a text message back, no not Shives, I get notice days later that tickets were purchased! Sooo Excited! Now, if I can get the Uncle here with his unicycle.... dressed as a clown :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So fun! Can't wait to see photos! :)