1. My hubby came home from a great fishing trip. Awesome stories and a new plan for a family trip.
2. M had her last T-ball game. Our Saturday mornings are open and free for new adventures.
3. My paper was submitted. A day early, not bad for this procrastinator, and YOU don't have to listen to me complain about it anymore.
4. The garden is in full swing. I love that my children can pick fresh raspberries and veggies for a snack. I always feel a little more adventurous in the kitchen with my own little fresh market in the yard.
5. Jen and I completed the Mile High Tri for the Cure, along with 2,700 other women. It was an amazing experience.
6. We have the entire month until our little pumpkin girl goes off to school. 30 days of summer adventures await us.
7. M started her last week of summer camp, which she loves.
8. I get three hours a day alone with Jack-man.
9. My dad, he is always a great help with the kids, but he was awesome this summer. Grandpa and the kids had great outings, which allowed me uninterupted hours for school.
10. Our kitchen will be complete in two weeks. After many delays for vacations and such we can see the light at the end of the tunel.
11. Everyone is happy and healthy, even the Blue-dogs face is back to normal!
3 comments:
Congrats on the paper being turned in and completing ANOTHER tri!! xo
I'm so glad things are getting back to normal. Good job on the paper! Miss you guys!
Thanks ladies.... miss you too... xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment