Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FOUR

a little girl turned 4 this week... four... so big... We had a spectacular party this weekend. I would have to say it has been the best one yet. 6 hours! yes, 6 hours of 10 kids running around this house. I don't know how it happened, it was like people just didn't want to go home, lol. I don't know what it was but it was fun fun fun!
Maybe it was the birthday girl...
maybe it was the popcorn and peanuts....
maybe it was the lion cake...
or the little girl who doesn't like people singing to her....
or just maybe it was the fun photo booths...

or the turns at the pinata...

or even the fireworks at the end of the night (so not planned)... I really don't know what it was, but I can say for a fact that our little pumpkin girl puts on one heck of a party :)




3 comments:

Shannon said...

Loolike she had tons of fun!!!
I think her mom knows how to throw a good party!! xoxo

Dani Spivey said...

That really looks like a great time! Happy Birthday Maggie! Sending love, love, love from the Spiveys! XO

Franklund said...

those fireworks were meant for the Spiveys'.... but we saved some for when you do make it to CO :)