Friday, August 13, 2010

8•9•10



Maggie Facts: This little pumpkin-girl is getting so big. D and I just talked about how much she has matured in the last few months. She has this new understanding of people and their feelings, she is sweet and caring. She is shy in crowds and doesn't like being the center of attention. Well, that isn't totally true, when she is in a comfortable situation she is the ring leader and very load. She has a heart of gold and gets upset if someone is hurt. She will stay by your side until she knows you are OK. She is totally into crafts right now. She wants to make everyone a gift card! She always has makers and a notepad with her, wherever we go. She brings me flowers on a regular basis. They are mostly weeds, but I love them all the same. Jack follows her every where and she loves to boss him around. She plays in my make-up when I get ready, my lip gloss disappears on a regular basis, and she really wants me to let her play with the mascara. mags loves to find the first star of the night and then sleep until 8 or 9. we cant get rid of anything... not matter what it is, it is very special to her. the other day I heard her telling Jack "you can play with my frog, but be careful, it is very special to me..."


And her Favorites....

color: Blue and Green

food: French toast

animal: Lion, Tigers, and Leopards

movie: Star Wars

books: A kitten for Kim (one from her Dads childhood) and she loves to pretend to read to Jack, the other day she was upset that he had fallen asleep and wanted to wake him up so she could finish the story :)

ice cream: Vanilla with Chocolate and Carmel Sauce

clothes: still her pj's... she is in them all morning until the last second before we step out the door. then they are back on the second we return home. the other day I told her I was going to leave her behind if she didn't hurry up and get dressed, her response "mom, don't be ridiculous!"

blankets: still lugs around her purple blankie from Nolan... the only thing that has changed is that she allows me to wash it :)

when she grows up she wants to be: A Fixer. A fixer of what I ask... a fixer of everything, and when Jack gets big he can work with me!

school: she loves to play school, some days she is excited about going to preschool, others not so much, she has requested a Lightning McQueen backpack, and a Buzz Lightyear for Jack.

best buddies: Ian, Jack, and Blue dog. She LOVES that dog! Her uncle Bret is her hero. Today she told me she was sad, why...because she misses Nolan.

stuff: she has a million bags, backpacks, and containers. Always putting things in things!

fun: she thinks it rains just so she can play in the puddles, loves all parks, digging in the garden and dirt, and asks when we are going back to the beach, weekly.

at the age of four she is quit the little whipper-snapper. she keeps us on our toes and in stitches everyday! xoxo my little pumpkin girl!




3 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww...she is growing up too fast!
Miss you guys!
xoxo

nisly's said...

Great job with the party - love seeing little Wendy and Dustin kiddos even though I've never met them. I meant to write a while back, when you wrote about your bad day. I was happy when I read it (sorry, not that you had a bad day). I read some other blogs and everything is always so cheery, I was kind of wondering if I was the only one who wants to pull my hair out some days...

Franklund said...

lol, Melissa, I want to pull my hair out on a daily basis... I figure you guys just dont want to hear about it :)

One of these days we are gonna get our bambinos together. spring time?