... catch my breath. I need more hours in a day! really! I have a To Do list that is a mile long and I just cant seem to find the time to get it done. I figure I better put some pics up before I start getting the comments, I know some of you need your fix.... here goes.
Jack riding a pony at the zoo. He thought he was pretty cool.

D turned these
habaneros....

into this... can you say HOT. But yummy. Let me know if you want one :)

M was the main artist for this nifty school banner. It was for the homecoming parade.

M and J gearing up for the parade. They ate more candy then they tossed to the crowd. They just couldn't figure out why you would want to give away good candy....

And in between all of this Grammy came for a great visit, we have had soccer games, and birthday parties, and this is why my kitchen is only half painted ;}
Taking a road trip? The Garden State soundtrack is one of the best... I have been listening to it a lot lately, check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment