Tuesday, September 07, 2010

the benifits...

of being scatter-brained. My memory hasn't been the same since having children. D calls it my baby-brain. I am just a little scattered at times. BUT it isn't always a bad thing. You see our district started school on the 1st. So, I assumed that is when the Mags would start. Well when I finally started to fill out her paperwork I realized that the big kids started on the 1st but the preschool would begin the 7th. woo-hoo it is like a whole extra week of summer. So what did we do with our extra days? Well, we put the kids on a tracker-pulled hay ride to pick some apples.Ben and Jack ate about 3 tons of the black berries and raspberries
Little M found a shady spot to enjoy one of her apples
it was such a good idea, all the little monkeys joined in

No comments: