Monday, August 03, 2009

finally

still need to get some kinks out but hey something is better then nothing...

I am not sure what happened to the music. Maybe it is the playlist to the side... maybe it is me. It is a little choppy... dont know why. Maybe I should start compressing or whatever it is they say to do for the web. Who knows but for now I am fed up with computers. But I am kinda excited that three days in a row I have found time to post.... maybe again tomorrow.

5 comments:

Dani Spivey said...

So awesome! He is such a beautiful little boy!

Franklund said...

Thanks Dani. I am finding that little boys are so much different then little girls. He is earning his name crash around here. I dont know how you do it....

Shannon said...

I love it!! That is a slide show :)

Dani Spivey said...

Boys are SO different! I felt like a first time parent when Noah came along. You will find your next little man won't surprise you as much! :)

melissa said...

so glad you got it up! i love watching them grow!