Maggie really doesnt like people singing to her. She gets super shy. Although all week she was singing happy birthday maggie!
Whenever anyone would ask her what she wanted for her birthday the answer was "blue cake" so here is her big blue flower cake.
the cupcakes... yes I made each one of those ladybugs by hand, they are marzipan, yes it was fun. So fun I think I want to be a cake decorator when I grow up.
and this kid. who knows how many cupcakes he got his grubby little hands on...
It was a great day. Lots of fun guests who let the kids soak them with the water-guns. Some who even got in on the fun. The weather couldnt have been better at 78. No melt downs. What else can you ask for? Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
4 comments:
The cake and cupcakes are so cute! I want to learn! Boys would like those, right?
It was super fun, like play-dough for grown-ups. I just got the marzipan and food coloring paste and starting experimenting. And your kids are old enough that they could play too. Or it is something you can do with all that time you will have on your hands while the kids are in school! lol...
you’ve got skills! love them!
Wow! You are the master baker :)
Post a Comment