Thursday, August 13, 2009

Little Miss M

Here is the slideshow of Maggie at the age of two. It is kinda long but it is so hard to choose which pictures to include.... so I include a lot of them. Each one brings a special memory. She has changed so much this past year. I am ready for time to slow down. I put the music to her slide show on the music for the blog. This first song "daughter" is one of D's favorites. I can imagine them dancing to this song at her wedding. It fits these two perfectly.

you will need to turn the volume down on the video. it is playing the generic music, again I dont know why.... ;)

3 comments:

melissa said...

Oh my goodness…she’s grown so much! Great slideshow! I love priscilla ahn…great song choices.

Franklund said...

Thanks... they look really good on the mac but dont seem to be web friendly. Yes, she is growning ;( way too fast.

Shannon said...

Great photos Wendy!!I love them all, but especially the last few when she is coloring with the chalk...send me one for my fridge...lol. :)