After our trip to ND we spent a great afternoon at Rocky Mountain National Park, it was absolutely beautiful. We will be back for sure. We took that scenic route on our way to Uncle Brets house. Mags got to ride the alpine slide again. Of coarse it is because she thinks that it is her uncles. And even informed him that she was gonna work at the ski resort with him. Then it was back to our house. When we arrived we already had house guests. My Uncle Curt, great Uncle Dewey and their good buddy Mike. These three along with my dad do a CO ride every year. I cant imagine being on a bike for 8 days. My tush hurts just thinking about it. I have been telling these guys for a few years now to crash with us but it wasnt until this year that they took us up on it. And I am so glad that they did. I was great to spend time with them and hear some good stories. So here are a few pics of their departure. Looking forward to next year.

heading out

crazy alien guy talking to mags

did I mention that my great uncle is 81! yep 81! I hope I am still kickin it like that at 81.
No comments:
Post a Comment