It happened again the next day, followed by a huge meltdown when I took it away. You think at that point I would have learned... but no, I returned it to the same freezer, the one he can open, I don't know why I didn't think to move it... so on day three he brought it upstairs to me while Mags and I were brushing our teeth. Against his wishes I removed it from his hands, found the lid in the hall and kindly asked Mags to take it back downstairs. I should have completed that sentence with "and put it in the freezer" because when we did make it down we discovered that instead of Jack enjoying the mint chocolate chip for breakfast Blue had. The ice cream now has a permanent place in the deep freezer ;)
I do love the fact that I stood there taking his picture and he just kept on eating that yum yum as if I didn't exist.
No comments:
Post a Comment