fun, flip-flops, fantastic cupcakes.... I seem to have let life take me away again. Spring has been teasing us with its warm weather and we were getting in as much outdoor activities as possible because come Friday we are expecting SNOW!!! I love the snow but it is this time of year when my family is about done with it. You start to get that itch for the warm sun. I want the garden back, I want to wear flip-flops everyday! So what have we been up too, well lets see...
there was a great St. Paddy's day parade


there were lots of outdoor activities, we had picnics, went to the creek, the park, I even wore those flipper-floppers.

there were mud-pies, and fresh sand in the sandbox

and then yesterday some little lepracon left us mini green cupcakes. Funny little guy forgot the frosting. He must have known how much little M likes to decorate cupcakes :)

No comments:
Post a Comment