...Tigers!!! Whoot Whoot! The fighting Sioux came to town so we took Mags and Ian to the hockey game. We were the second row from the glass and within 30 seconds there were players being slammed into our sections. Little M's eyes were the size of silver dollars. I wasn't sure if she was going to like it. She sat there for the longest time holding her ice cream just staring with those big bug eyes. But soon we found her getting into the whole thing. She liked the idea that she got to cheer for both teams. We consider ourselves tigers but when ND comes to town that hubby of mine secretly cheers for the green team.

I was having a hard time getting pictures being so close to the kids. But I love this one with Mags banging her sticks together after a goal.

Check out this face when we told M it was time to go home. Ian was about to fall asleep in his chair so we decided it was time to head out. Mags didn't like this idea. At the last minute we decided to tell the Foss family good-bye and return to our seats.

Her jersey has now made it into her "favorite" shirt category. I think she wore it for two days before I pried it out of her clenched hands :)
No comments:
Post a Comment