Monday, March 08, 2010

my mission

I have been a bad blogger lately. I can admit it... sometimes life just takes over. There have been lots of things happening around these parts. D had a birthday, went on his big fishing trip, there were house warming parties and birthday parties to attend, we got to go to Denver and see my favorite cousin Lori and her beautiful daughter play volleyball, we made a visit to Aunt Connie's, there were story times and play dates. And then there is the daily stuff, cooking, cleaning, laundry, homework, the list could go on and on. So I find myself checking my "todo" list and just praying I can make it through that. So here is the deal. I am giving myself a little mission, a homework assignment, adding another thing tothat list of mine. I wiggled and twisted this rusty brain of mine and finally came up with something... the alphabet. Yes, the alphabet. Not too interesting you may think, but here it is, I will attempt to post a picture several times a week that correlates with the letter of the day. I am hoping that it will get my creative juices flowing, break me free of my daily grind. So here goes....

A is for awwww adorable



D and I were driving with the Mags the other night and D said "look at the moon Mags... it is full" She looked out the car window and asked "what did he eat?"
D and I just gave each other that look, our hearts melted a little...

Made you go AWWWW! didn't it?

2 comments:

Dani Spivey said...

That did make me say awww! She is so adorable!

Shannon said...

That is so funny...I love this age!!